Our Professional Eye Examinations which include:
|Complete Case History||Blood pressure||Dilation|
|Tonometry||Fundus photography||low vision screening|
|Slitlamp examination||Gonioscopy||Visual field examination|
|Autorefraction||Refraction||Extended ophthalmoscopy( if needed)|
- Primary care optometry
- Laser vision consultation
- Hard to fit contact lenses
- Children’s vision/low vision
- Ocular disease co-management
Lens options and treatment include:
- ANTI-REFLECTION: it is thinner, reduces glare & contrast,improves safety and has a great cosmetic benefit.
- TINT: makes eyeglasses cosmetically more attractive and helps reduce glare with reading.
- ULTRAVIOLET RAYS: protects eyes from harmful UV sunrays that cause cataracts.Recommended for all ages.
- SCRATCH COAT: it is a hard coat that protects against accidental situations and improves durability
- CRIZAL: a high quality anti-reflective coating with maximum durability
- POLYCARBONATE LENSES: they are impact resistant,lighter than plastic lenses, scratch resistant and easy care. A must for children.
- Polarized Sunglasses: useful in protecting eyes from reflections, especially in skiing.
- Assorted Tints: increase comfort in bright light situations and they include, green, grey, yellow, orange, brown tints.
- Mirror Coatings: they greatly reduce the amount of heat entering the eyes.
Options for glasses range from Single vision Glasses to Bifocal, Progressives, Sunglasses.
Single vision lenses are used for correcting near & farsightedness, astigmatism
and a combination of these disorders.
Bifocals are used for near and distance vision.